Subject: Fwd: CDW Shipping Confirmation: Order #1BD4SJT/PO #WEB
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:02:33 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CDW <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Subject: CDW Shipping Confirmation: Order #1BD4SJT/PO #WEB
To: [email-masked]

 Great news! Items from your CDW order #1BD4SJT/PO #WEB have shipped.
  [image:
CDW Shipping Confirmation] 
<http://click.cdwemail.com/?qs=1a92288a7a5df8002b8969823dd0f83e412ab5d34dbb506386cb784ae158e82ddbc2485663d872103a87b54d143e6b2e>
   ITEMS
FROM YOUR CDW
ORDER #1BD4SJT/PO #WEB HAVE SHIPPED  DEAR ANGELA EDSTROM, Thank you for
choosing CDW. The items shown below have shipped and are on their way to
you. Log on
<http://click.cdwemail.com/?qs=fcd2dfb33d032ee03a51bb9aabf5c700d811b0208b2cb4fab45f77f295b6fd76ff96dd3fbcc02a8662cb176300c1e47f>
to review your complete order status.    TRACKING DETAILS *ITEM*   *SHIP
QTY* *STATUS*  *JABRA UC VOICE 150 DUEO MS LYNC*
<http://click.cdwemail.com/?qs=b268863c5b991dbccfe291d0491624cd19f9c6ce2a9a9053804e8956ab751919c6e6b6a87bc7e7cc4fea41eb1f51b555>
Mfg. Part#: 1599-823-109
CDW Part #2545123 6 *Tracking Number:*
1ZE633380297924895
<http://click.cdwemail.com/?qs=b268863c5b991dbc8967dcc51ad12a281da42d6425c5df9563ccc052068f940f2f8131d2d1064eed069739adaec3f25e>
*Shipping Method:* UPS 2nd Day Air - Cust Acct
*Ship Date:* 09/23/2013    SHIPPING DETAILS *SHIPPED TO:*
LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE
ATTN:ANGELA EDSTROM
7402 WESTSHIRE DR STE 112
LANSING, MI 48917-8687 *Order Number:* 1BD4SJT
*P.O. Number:* WEB
*Phone:* (517) 321-4144   SALES CONTACT INFO   * JULIA FORNARIS *  |   (312)
547-4074   |   [email-masked]       *Help and Information:* Support
<http://click.cdwemail.com/?qs=b268863c5b991dbc7dedce259c821a2324fed6f13696cdd7a8bab1260d39cfb2489e5815d4002094045d9f2805442461>
| About Us
<http://click.cdwemail.com/?qs=b268863c5b991dbcbe6d72fd7ee133f96cf3cca7c4522e523d4eea94992e2b2f04a7de4cc7cf3a857fff25919c412c9a>
| Privacy Policy
<http://click.cdwemail.com/?qs=b268863c5b991dbcaf01d469ede0cc49a39c45b788064fd79f2b8207ed255b52da20c0162a56d7366e0f0d9bc41fc878>
| Terms and Conditions
<http://click.cdwemail.com/?qs=b268863c5b991dbc6503275d6804fdab1d93164b16362ac4b8329b8944e5394e071f22e6558037d152779d7e8344a438>
 This
email was sent to [email-masked].
Please add [email-masked] to your address book.
   © 2013 CDW LLC, 200 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 |
800.800.4239   AS400-SC:001 | iSeries 002 | Customer#: 12099127 |
33F60C01-10C4198A-84440004-AC177F1D