Subject: PHP Employer News
From: Physicians Health Plan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 17:00:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you are an insurance
agent/staff affiliated with Physicians Health Plan. Don't forget to add [email-masked]
to your address book so future newsletters will be sure to land in your inbox! You
may unsubscribe
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001hUk4IOiCpTPr1xBBbs6mVA%3D%3D&ch=c568d070-f7c8-11e7-9b1c-d4ae528ed502&ca=692a2d80-a126-4203-adf7-b5c8c3a14488
if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Place your own text here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Non-Payment of Premium
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Reminder!
If your group does not pay its premium by your effective date, you will  enter a
 30-day grace period.   If your payment still is not received by the 30th day, your
group will be terminated.
For example, your group has an effective date of the 1st of every month.  Your group
pays its April premium prior to April 1, however you  do not pay your May premium
before May 1.  Your group now enters the 30-day Grace Period.  If the May payment
has still not been received by May 31, your group will be terminated by PHP back
 to the last paid date.
Any claims received after the last paid date will be denied for non-payment of premium.
 In addition, your group will not be eligible to be covered as a new group for 24
months following the date of termination.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact your insurance agent
 or the PHP Sales Department at 517.364.8484.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

517.364.8484  [email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Facebook [http://your.website.address.here]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forward this email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=g5bzzmoab&m=1114973702086&ea=[email-masked]$&a=1130303408473

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked].

Update Profile/Email Address
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001hUk4IOiCpTPr1xBBbs6mVA%3D%3D&ch=c568d070-f7c8-11e7-9b1c-d4ae528ed502&ca=692a2d80-a126-4203-adf7-b5c8c3a14488

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001hUk4IOiCpTPr1xBBbs6mVA%3D%3D&ch=c568d070-f7c8-11e7-9b1c-d4ae528ed502&ca=692a2d80-a126-4203-adf7-b5c8c3a14488

PrivacyPolicy:
http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/service-provider?cc=about-service-provider

Online Marketing by
Constant Contact(R)
www.constantcontact.com

Physicians Health Plan | 1400 E Michigan Avenue | Lansing | MI | 48912