Subject: Important PHP Employer News
From: Physicians Health Plan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 15:40:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you are an insurance
agent/staff affiliated with Physicians Health Plan. Don't forget to add [email-masked]
to your address book so future newsletters will be sure to land in your inbox! You
may unsubscribe
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001hUk4IOiCpTPr1xBBbs6mVA%3D%3D&ch=c568d070-f7c8-11e7-9b1c-d4ae528ed502&ca=11c394a3-c4c4-4016-9dda-9cc36538fb66
if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Place your own text here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Change of PHP Contact
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have enjoyed working with you as your Account Manager and look forward to continuing
our relationship in my new role as Product Specialist effective May 22, 2018
My new responsibilities will focus on developing PHP's commercial market products
as well as creating marketing and informational materials to ensure you and your
 employees have current benefit information and updates.
Jeanette Pung will be your new Account Manager and I will continue to be available
to provide a smooth transition.
Jeanette's contact information is:
*	517.364.8264
*	[email-masked]
I am excited to continue working with you to provide local, personal and flexible
healthcare solutions specific to your needs.
Thank you,
Ericah Mahabir
Ericah Mahabir
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

517.364.8484  [email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Facebook [http://your.website.address.here]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forward this email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=g5bzzmoab&m=1114973702086&ea=[email-masked]$&a=1130652763899

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked].

Update Profile/Email Address
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001hUk4IOiCpTPr1xBBbs6mVA%3D%3D&ch=c568d070-f7c8-11e7-9b1c-d4ae528ed502&ca=11c394a3-c4c4-4016-9dda-9cc36538fb66

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001hUk4IOiCpTPr1xBBbs6mVA%3D%3D&ch=c568d070-f7c8-11e7-9b1c-d4ae528ed502&ca=11c394a3-c4c4-4016-9dda-9cc36538fb66

PrivacyPolicy:
http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/service-provider?cc=about-service-provider

Online Marketing by
Constant Contact(R)
www.constantcontact.com

Physicians Health Plan | 1400 E Michigan Avenue | Lansing | MI | 48912