Subject: Fwd: FW: Common Control Letter Guidelines
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:29:33 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Hollenbeck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Subject: FW: Common Control Letter Guidelines
To: [email-masked]

Hi Angela,****

** **

Since we are getting close to January 1st, I wanted to submit our
enrollment to Blue Cross, even though we are missing a few items that you
are working on.****

** **

I received the below email this morning requesting a letter to show “common
control” of Vintage City Guitars with Mandatory Poster Agency.****

** **

Blue Cross is requesting a letter from your CPA or Tax Attorney on their
letterhead that includes the following information:****

** **

**·         **The name of the control group****

**·         **Whether or not you have established one group health plan
(yes)****

**·         **List all the companies and their individual Federal IDs that
are considered commonly controlled.****

**·         **Also indicate whether the companies are considered
parent-subsidiary, brother-sister controlled or another arrangement.****

** **

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like me to
contact your CPA to discuss.****

** **

Thanks,****

** **

Ted****

** **

****

** **

517-351-8600 ext. 113****

** **

*From:* Mia Frassetto [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 28, 2011 10:49 AM
*To:* Ted Hollenbeck
*Subject:* Common Control Letter Guidelines****

** **

So the letter must be on the group’s CPA or Tax Attorney letterhead.****

The letter *must *include:****

• The name of the control group****

• Whether or not they have established one group health plan****

• List all companies and their individual Federal IDs that are considered
commonly controlled****

(whether enrolling in BCBSM or BCN or not). Also indicate whether the
companies are considered****

parent-subsidiary, brother-sister controlled or other arrangement ****

** **

Let me know if you have any questions on this.****

Thanks,****

*Mia Frassetto*
*Agent Service Center*
*P: 1.800.748.0166 ext. 750*
*F: 1.517.351.5128*
* *
*GADALETO**, RAMSBY & Associates*
“Our Time is Focused on *Agents*” ****

The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this
communication is directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of
this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic
mail or telephone, of any unintended receipt and delete the original
message without making any copies.****

** **