Subject: Cancellation Form
From: Bonnie Peller <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 12:58:23 -0400

Hi Michael,

Here is the form.  Would you please sign and send back to the agency?

Thanks, and best of luck to you.  If things change in the future give a call
and we would be happy to give you a quote.

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Bonnie Peller

Lebuda Totte Bray Agency Inc

1071 Trowbridge Rd | East Lansing MI 48823

Phone (517) 336-8000 | Fax (517) 336-9268

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Please note new email
address)

Please ask us about life insurance!!

 

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

**Please remember you cannot bind, change, or cancel coverage via e-mail
request.**