Subject: Fwd: FW: Mandatory Poster Agency
From: Celeste Bishop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 16:42:02 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Hollenbeck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 1:56 PM
Subject: FW: Mandatory Poster Agency
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Good afternoon,

Would you please help me provide PHP the additional detail they are looking
for to complete your health insurance renewal?

Yesterday, I received the below email indicating the ARV (annual renewal
verification) form was completed and returned to PHP, but it was missing
the most recent copy of your quarterly wage detail report.

Would you please provide me with the wage detail or would you submit
directly to Erica at PHP through the email below?

I appreciate your assistance with this request.  Please let me know if you
have any questions.

Thank you!

Ted

*Theodore L. Hollenbeck*

*Financial Technology, Inc.*

1500 Abbot Road, Suite 150

East Lansing, MI  48823

*P:* 517-351-8600 ext. 113 <(517)%20351-8600>

*F:* 517-853-1066 <(517)%20853-1066>

www.financialtec.com

[email-masked]

NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, do not read, copy, retain or disseminate this message
or any attachment. If you have received this message in error, please call
the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and any
attachment. Neither the transmission of this message or any attachment, nor
any error in transmission or misdelivery shall constitute waiver of any
applicable legal privilege.

*From:* Mahabir, Ericah [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 08, 2017 8:57 AM
*To:* Ted Hollenbeck <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Mandatory Poster Agency

Good morning Ted,

I am working on another December group of yours – Mandatory Poster Agency.

I received their ARV, but still need their most recent QWDR to verify
enrollment before releasing the renewal.

Could you reach out to them?

Thank you!

Ericah Mahabir

Physicians Health Plan |Account Manager

[email-masked] | 517-364-8272 <(517)%20364-8272>| cell
517-231-1234 <(517)%20231-1234>

Sales Main |517-364-8484 <(517)%20364-8484>

1400 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48912

*All protected health information (PHI) must be encrypted when emailing PHP*

------------------------------

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use
of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email
including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended
recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable
state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of
such information. *