Subject: Fwd: 2/6/17 EM copied to Mike Bishop RE LLPS System (#32)
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:02:38 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: McGowan, Mark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 1:56 PM
Subject: 2/6/17 EM copied to Mike Bishop RE LLPS System (#32)
To: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Justin please send to Mike Bishop and ask him to please call me
(248.321.2827 <(248)%20321-2827>) today before 4pm if possible just explain
what this EM involves.

If you em him, please copy me.

Thanks  Mark

<http://www.plunkettcooney.com> <http://www.plunkettcooney.com/>
<http://www.plunkettcooney.com>

*Mark McGowan *
Plunkett Cooney
Attorneys & Counselors at Law
T 248.901.4009 <(248)%20901-4009>    C 248.321.2827 <(248)%20321-2827>

bio <http://www.plunkettcooney.com/people-92.html>| office
<http://www.plunkettcooney.com/offices-directions-1.html>| vcard
<http://www.plunkettcooney.com/vcard-92.vcf>| web
<http://www.plunkettcooney.com/>| linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-mcgowan-6331a76/>