Subject: Binder Pricing
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:19:50 -0500

Hi Mike,

I'm still waiting for pricing on the 1.7mil Lamination Film but 
thought I'd give you prices for the binders in the meantime.  I've 
requested some sample be sent to me so that I can show you what they 
look like.  Also, the smallest binder is a 5/8" capacity which is just 
a bit larger then the 1/2".

5/8" Round Ring View Binder, Black - $1.99 ea. (packaged 12 per 
carton)
1" Round Ring View Binder, Black - $1.99 ea. (packaged 12 per carton)

Let me know if these prices are competitive with what you are 
currently paying.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Patti DeHenning
Senior Account Manager
LAWRENCE BINDING SYSTEMS
(419) 944-9588
[email-masked]