Subject: Fwd: Satori Training materials
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:38:47 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MailersMVP <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 3:05 PM
Subject: Satori Training materials
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi Justin,

I included you in my email to Satori requesting they send you the link for
the Customer Community Portal page where you can find your registration
keys, software downloads, access to training and technical support, etc.

Here is the recording from 05/18/2017~

Here are other links of training available:

https://satorisoftware.webex.com/satorisoftware/ldr.php?RCID=
840804ccf24fdba8a899dc192b35e9bc

This is a link to Satori’s Bulk Mailer Overview Video.

http://www.satorisoftware.com/support/training/online-courses/bulk-mailer-
introduction-course/

This is a link to a large variety of Satori’s recorded on demand and
upcoming training webinars.

http://www.satorisoftware.com/webinars

Please call or email me if you have any questions. You also have full
access to Satori’s technical support team. You can reach them Monday-
Friday 7am-4pm at 1-800-357-3020 <(800)%20357-3020>.

Have a great day~

Sincerely,

Tia Piotrowski

MailersMVP

707-874-9779 <(707)%20874-9779>

888-696-9686 <(888)%20696-9686>

Fax 707-635-8280 <(707)%20635-8280>