Subject: Fwd: Welcome to Satori Software Community
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:38:57 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Satori Software Community <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 4:14 PM
Subject: Welcome to Satori Software Community
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi Justin,

As you are part of the Satori family, we would like to give you access to
the knowledge and support you’ll need to keep your business running
smoothly. Through Satori Software Community, you can get immediate access
to support articles, quickly retrieve your product keys and open and manage
support cases with the Satori Customer Service team.  Please use the link
below to get started.

To get started, go to https://community.satorisoftware.com/community/
login?c=S81ZsxJWVGFofe5Y.dTQLoFhtxEBK8gIKv6GJFEaj04wDts
rmKL0Zo2HERIp8A0q5pUUZKIixjj9nkmSjhqAzjhm5ZG_FimJtqymLQnA_BnQ9B46AP5v5_
zB6MGgZKqFoA9jC5kBR7ZP5OiKrg0udgDOZtFQ5g%3D%3D

Username: [email-masked]

Once you have joined the Community using the link above, you can always get
back by going to:  https://community.satorisoftware.com/

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the
Community!

Sincerely,
Satori Software, Inc.