Subject: Fwd: FW: Art File and Suppression
From: Jayne Anderson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:47:34 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karen Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:39 AM
Subject: RE: FW: Art File and Suppression
To: Jayne Anderson <[email-masked]>

Jayne...prepress used the files you sent me by email...so with this we are
good.

We will want to get this working for future work...when we get to new
art...I will have someone here assist you...to make sure it will work.

Thank you,

*From:* Jayne Anderson [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, July 31, 2017 10:38 AM
*To:* Karen Bishop
*Subject:* Re: FW: Art File and Suppression

I tried the new link you sent...still the same, won't load the site. I
think we may be having computer problems on this end. Did you get the email
where I attached the fonts, art and InDesign doc for you?

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Karen Bishop <[email-masked]> wrote:

Jayne,

Here is the site information for future art...

Also it is standard for the art files to be uploaded to your secure ftp
site.

The directions to access it were included with the initial directions Julie
sent for access to the site.

Here are the instructions to upload art files....

Connection type:              SFTP

Port:                                    22

Address:                              ftp.nacmail.com

LOGIN FOR POSTING ART:

               Username:  LLPSart   (case sensitive)

               Password: 7BcxX6H8 (case sensitive)

Thank you,

*Karen Bishop*

Karen Bishop, Customer Service Manager

North American Communications | 141 NAC Drive | Duncansville, PA  16635

p.814.696.2558 <(814)%20696-2558> | f.814.696.6801 <(814)%20696-6801>
| [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*

www.nacmail.com

* ------------------------------ *

***********************************************************************************
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail transmission, including any text and attachments,
contains confidential information and is legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Unauthorized use, distribution or copying is
prohibited. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please
immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or calling North
American Communications at 814.696.3553 <(814)%20696-3553> and then delete
the erroneous transmission from your system without storing it by any
means. Thank you.
***********************************************************************************
*
* ------------------------------ *

* ------------------------------ *

***********************************************************************************
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail transmission, including any text and attachments,
contains confidential information and is legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Unauthorized use, distribution or copying is
prohibited. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please
immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or calling North
American Communications at 814.696.3553 <(814)%20696-3553> and then delete
the erroneous transmission from your system without storing it by any
means. Thank you.
***********************************************************************************
*
* ------------------------------ *

*------------------------------
**********************************************************************************
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail transmission, including any text and attachments,
contains confidential information and is legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Unauthorized use, distribution or copying is
prohibited. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please
immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or calling North
American Communications at 814.696.3553 <(814)%20696-3553> and then delete
the erroneous transmission from your system without storing it by any
means. Thank you.
***********************************************************************************
------------------------------*