Subject: RE: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "Sandra Cody" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS Customer Service'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:39:53 -0500

I received 2 copies of Page 1 of the Texas Posting Requirements and 1 copy
of the Federal Posting.  I did not receive page 2 of the Texas Posting.  May
I get a copy of page 2 so I can be in compliance?  Thank you.  I can return
the 2nd copy of page 1 of the Texas posting if I need to to be able to get
page 2.  Thank you!!

  _____  

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:04 AM
To: Sandra Cody
Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Hi Sandra.

The workers comp section is on the second (page 2 of 2) of the Texas
requirements.  You would still need to write in on the appropriate
requirement that applies to your company.  If you have further questions,
please contact our customer service department at 877-321-4144.  Have a
great day!

Thank you,
Michael B.

Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: LLPS <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 12:10 PM

Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Sandra Cody

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: Not specified

Message: I ordered the required posters for Texas and I received 2 of the
Texas
Posting Requirements posters, 1 of the Federal Posting Requirements
but I didn't receive the Texas notice for Workman's Comp. Are these
the correct posters for 2011? Please contact me to let me know if this
is correct. Thank you. Sandra Cody w/Duncan Heating and Air
Conditioning, Inc. in Lubbock Texas. 

Request generated on March 10th, 2011 at 12:10 PM EST from the IP address
208.180.253.51