Subject: Crock
From: "Chad Myers" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:16:39 -0400

Mike,
 
Did you ever come across plans for the W. Saginaw location?  The crock I was
figuring will be too difficult to install inside based on the number of
people in the office using the facilities.  Next step would be to install
the crock and pump system exterior of the building, but we would need to
know where leads exit the building, direction of flow etc.  Can you provide
any information on this?  I know you don't have much to go on , but any
information will help.  It is also possible to camera/locate the lines in
order to provide a better idea of where the sanitary system goes.  Let me
know what you think.
 
Thanks,
 
Chad A. Myers
Vice President
LEED AP
Myers Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Mechanical Contractor
www.myersmechanical.com <http://www.myersmechanical.com/>