Subject: New Policies
From: "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:40:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone:

In an effort to touch base and get everyone up to speed I thought I would email 
and address some new policy changes that will be taking place as of March 21. 
These are policies that Joey and myself are implementing. None of these changes 
are being made because anyone or any department is doing anything wrong! In 
actuality, it is just the opposite. Joey and I feel everyone has done a great 
job we have had a great season in every area of the business. The reason we are 
making these changes is we are heading into the slow season and would like to be 
as successful and as profitable as we can. 

To start, we would like to organize a monitoring crew based at the new posters 
call center. I would like Ryan Dooley to start setting it up in conjunction with 
Jen Howland. We would like to staff it with the appropriate number of reps to 
monitor both call centers all day, everyday. They will be making sure everybody 
follows the sales requirement sheet that Ryan Dooley already has made up as well 
as making sure reps are gladly taking invoice orders. They will also be filling 
out the spot monitoring form that Ryan has. This will be done for all three call 
centers. Once again, the monitoring team will be doing this only from the new 
poster location, but will be in direct contact in communicating with Ang, Maggie 
and Mike at old posters. The monitoring staff will also make sure the reps are 
taking invoice orders and being polite and courteous to those and all customers 
as well. 

Secondly, starting Monday March 21, we will no longer be paying commission on 
invoiced orders. However; any orders paid with a credit card or check by phone 
will get 5% commission. This way, we will stop giving our reps the incentive to 
slam. NOTE: The reps will STILL be taking invoice orders in all three 
departmetns. The monitoring group will be listening very closely to these calls 
so the reps don't get the bright idea of disregarding the orders. 

Thirdly, we will be evaluating all the reps after one week starting March 28th 
and we will expect everyone to be above $20 per hour on collected orders 
(CC/check by phone). This evaluation process will be done on a week by week 
basis. Probably, we should expect to be a litte more lenient the first couple 
weeks. Any reps that cannot maintain this benchmark will be laid off. If anyone 
is reluctant about laying off reps, please contact Paulie as he is assigned to 
help with this task if need be. 

Any new hire reps will have a two week trial in order to meet the benchmark of 
$20 per hour. 

As for inbound telemarketing, we would like to take the voice mail off asap and 
move current outbound reps into inbound positions. That way, with proper 
staffing, every call will be answered with a live rep. If we get too overwhelmed 
with robo call backs, we want the robo call backs only to go to a voice mail. So 
the robo overflow and our regular everyday labor law calls will go to a live rep 
always! We would also like to go back to our old system of top sales equals 
first calls. So, in other words, who ever gets the most sales per hour, will be 
first to get the calls and then on down the line. This way, the inbound people 
will have more incentive to try to sell. 

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome. If you have any questions, 
feel free to let us know. 

We are looking forward to these changes and continued progress and success.

Sincerely,

Steve