Subject: RE: Proposal Questions
From: "Cook, Katelyn" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:04:04 -0500

Hi Mike,
    Sorry to bother you, I was just thinking. I think you maybe able to
get rid of your Comcast as well. Yes you could still do what I
previously mentioned with the redundancy; having the T1 as a back up.
But you could probably eliminate the Comcast cable and us the T1 as your
main data connection. If you were to use it as your main connection this
is how it would work. You would get 1.5Mb up and 1.5Mb down, if none of
the 6 lines were in use. Now if 1 line is in use, that would eat up 64k,
which is minimal. So what you need to know is that if all 6 lines are in
use you will still get 1.2Mb up and 1.2Mb down. Now if you think this
will not be fast enough for you I have also prepared a proposal for
3.0Mb same product. So the same philosophy stands with this, if all 6
lines are in use you will get 2.7Mb up and 2.7Mb down, which is
extremely fast. 
    Attached you will find 3 proposals. The first is the same one you
had seen previously without the Comcast costs incorporated (this is the
backup idea). The second, this the 1.5Mb with the Comcast costs
incorporated into it (if you were to eliminate Comcast). The third, is
the 3.0Mb with the Comcast costs also incorporated into it. 
    I just wanted to relay these different options I was thinking about
to you. Please let me know if you would like me to come out and go over
anything. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully one of these
best fits what you are looking for. 
 
Sincerely, 

Katelyn Cassaday 
TDS 
Account Representative 
Phone: 517-381-6534 
Fax: 517-381-6538 
Email: [email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: Cook, Katelyn 
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:43 AM
To: 'Mike'
Subject: RE: Proposal Questions

	Mike,
	    Actually it won't change the numbers. This product package
requires us to have a total of 5 feature lines, then after that we can
add featureless lines. I'm sorry about that, I wish there was something
I could do, but since the product is set up that way I wouldn't be able
to change it. Let me know if there's anything else I could do, sorry
about that.
	 
	Sincerely, 

	Katelyn Cassaday 
	TDS 
	Account Representative 
	Phone: 517-381-6534 
	Fax: 517-381-6538 
	Email: [email-masked]  

		-----Original Message-----
		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 5:31 PM
		To: Cook, Katelyn
		Subject: Re: Proposal Questions

		Katelyn,
		I forgot to mention that one other line is for our
credit card machine.  We don't use that too often but we definitely
would not need caller id on that line.  Didn't know if that would change
you numbers or not.
		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked] 

			----- Original Message ----- 
			From: Cook, Katelyn
<mailto:[email-masked]>  
			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
			Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:30 PM
			Subject: RE: Proposal Questions

			Mike,
			     To answer your questions, if you didn't
have caller ID there would be nothing that shows up on the display, not
even the number. However I have attached two proposals (one with Caller
ID and one without to show the difference) and also your AT&T bill for
your reference, if needed. One proposal shows our basic lines and line
rates, however this doesn't have the caller ID name and number on it.
There is a significant savings on that proposal, that is if you wanted
to give up the caller ID. Now the second one is a different product that
we offer and I think might be a better fit for you. This product has
your 5 lines that have features on them such as the caller ID name and
number, and an additional line without caller ID name and number for
your fax (since you wouldn't need caller ID on the fax, this makes the
line cheaper than the others). This product also has unlimited local
calling for all 6 lines and 1000 minutes of Long Distance included.
After the 1000 minutes of Long Distance the rate is .039 which is still
lower than the .06 with AT&T. But one other good thing about this is
that your 6 lines will be coming in on a 1.5 Mb T1. The benefit to this
is that you can set up your router to automatically switch to the T1 if
your Comcast were to go down and use the T1 until it is back up and
running. This means you shouldn't ever go without the internet. Also
there is still a savings, which is great. Please let me know if you have
any questions and I look forward to hearing from you. 
			 
			Sincerely, 

			Katelyn Cassaday 
			TDS 
			Account Representative 
			Phone: 517-381-6534 
			Fax: 517-381-6538 
			Email: [email-masked] 

				-----Original Message-----
				From: Mike
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
				Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:57 PM
				To: Cook, Katelyn
				Subject: Re: Proposal Questions

				Here are your answers:
				 
				Do you have Caller ID name & number on
the 6 analog lines you are currently getting from AT&T? If so, how
important is this feature to you?
				Yes and we would prefer to keep it.  If
we didn't have it, what would the display read?  Would it just send the
number?  Why don't you show me pricing with and without and explain
features.
				 
				Do you have Voicemail on the 6 analog
lines? 
				No.  We use voicemail with our phone
system.
				 
				I know you had stated that some of these
lines go to a fax, is there anyway you could let me know which numbers
are attached to the fax machines?
				517-321-9441
				 
				Thank you,
				Michael Bishop
				Labor Law Poster Service
				Phone 877-321-4144
				Fax 888-442-4144
				[email-masked] 

				----- Original Message ----- 
				From: Cook, Katelyn
<mailto:[email-masked]>  
				To: [email-masked] 
				Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:27 PM
				Subject: Proposal Questions

				Hi Mike, 
				        Couple quick questions for you
before I send the proposal over, I was just wondering about a few
different things:

				                - Do you have Caller ID
name & number on the 6 analog lines you are currently getting from AT&T?
If so, how important is this feature to you?

				                - Do you have Voicemail
on the 6 analog lines? 

				        I know you had stated that some
of these lines go to a fax, is there anyway you could let me know which
numbers are attached to the fax machines (out of: 517-321-4144,
517-321-3774, 517-321-9441, 517-327-0306, 517-327-6338, 517-327-7401)?
If not, it's no big deal. This information will help me in a couple
different ways to adjust my current proposal if needed. Thanks again.

				Sincerely, 

				Katelyn Cassaday 
				TDS 
				Sales Associate 
				Phone: 517-381-6534 
				Fax: 517-381-6538 
				Email: [email-masked]