Subject: RE: Proposal Questions
From: "Cook, Katelyn" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:56:48 -0500

Hi Mike,
    Attached is the proposal for the Dynamic XData - 6.0Mb. This package
is a little different then the 3.0 Mb as it requires a minimum of 10
lines and also includes:
 
        * Bandwidth Monitoring - provides many useful bandwidth reports
allowing you to manage your data spending and get the speed you need.
        * Network Defender - provides the security solution your
business needs to help protect it against the negative impact of
security threats that enter at the network level.
        * PC Defender - a comprehensive security package with everything
you need to ensure worry-free use of the Internet.
        * Fax to Email
    
    I have included all of this information in the proposal. As for the
logistics, taking into consideration that you had our 3.0Mb product, you
would have to call us and put in an order 2-3 weeks prior to when you
wanted the 6.0Mb. Then some where in that time frame would be when we
implemented the change. Now the install would take between 45 minutes to
an hour. We would bond the 2 new T1's to the existing 2 T1's and also
swap out your routers as the 3.0Mb equipment will not support the 6.0Mb.
As for the static IP's they come in 1, 5, and 13, since you would like 8
you would have to get the 13 static IP's which is $20 a month. I believe
this is all the information you requested, please let me know if I
missed anything or if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing
from you.
 
Sincerely, 

Katelyn Cassaday 
TDS 
Account Representative 
Phone: 517-381-6534 
Fax: 517-381-6538 
Email: [email-masked]