Subject: Past Due Invoice
From: Michelle Stallings <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:15:21 -0500

Dear Client,

***Please note your account currently has an outstanding balance over 90
days past due.  This past due invoice(s) for filing and/or registered agent
services.  A copy of the past due invoices are below.

Please remit payment via check or credit card. Credit card payments can be
made online at www.inclegal.com or you can email me directly at
[email-masked] . This may have simply been an oversight.

If payment has been sent, please disregard this letter and accept our
thanks. However, it is RALS’ standard policy that if payment is not
received, and your organization remains active with the state, RALS will
resign and send your account to collections.

* *

* *

S0083828<http://ailsql01/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?/RalGroupReports/Invoice&rs:Command=Render&orderid=523991&duedate=9/17/2011&latefee=false&rc:Parameters=false&rs:Format=PDF>

8/18/2011

178170

The Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc.

99

0

$99.00

RAF21

Registered Agent Fee First Year - Utah

99

* *

* *

*Michelle Stallings*

*[image: Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC - Corporate Services, Legal
Services and Incorporating Services for your Incorporating
Needs]<http://www.inclegal.com/index.html>
*

* <http://www.inclegal.com/index.html>**Registered Agents Legal Services,
LLC *

*800-400-6650*

*www.inclegal.com***

[email-masked]*

*P** **Before printing this e-mail think if it is nec**essary. Think Green!*