Subject: RE: Missouri Registered Agent/First Year Invoice
From: Jennifer Meier <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:33:49 -0400

Ok, thank you, Michael!

And you’re welcome! J

Jennifer Meier

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC

800-400-6650

www.inclegal.com

[email-masked]

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:31 AM
*To:* Jennifer Meier
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: Missouri Registered Agent/First Year Invoice

Hello Jennifer.

I will still have her contact you so it will be done.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

*From:* Jennifer Meier <[email-masked]>

*Sent:* Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:21 AM

*To:* Michael B <[email-masked]>

*Cc:* [email-masked] ; Dave Brake <[email-masked]>

*Subject:* RE: Missouri Registered Agent/First Year Invoice

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the quick reply.

You do not have to pay the invoice right away, unless you want to do that.
You can just mail the invoice with a check to us within 30 days, if you’d
prefer.

And everything is completed as far as setting up a Missouri registered
agent for your company. It is my understanding that Mr. Felsing will be
using the agent information I sent to him to complete and file the
paperwork for you in Missouri,

Thank you for using our services.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Meier

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC

800-400-6650

www.inclegal.com

[email-masked]

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:12 AM
*To:* Jennifer Meier
*Cc:* [email-masked]; Dave Brake
*Subject:* Re: Missouri Registered Agent/First Year Invoice

Hello Jennifer.

I am having my Administrative Assistant Amber contact you today to pay the
invoice.  Please instruct her on everything you will need to get this all
in place.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

*From:* Jennifer Meier <[email-masked]>

*Sent:* Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:38 PM

*To:* [email-masked] ; [email-masked]

*Subject:* Missouri Registered Agent/First Year Invoice

Dear Mr. Bishop,

Reid Felsing just called to request a Missouri registered agent for your
company and requested that I bill you directly for the first year fee.

So I am emailing both of you with the agent information and the first year
invoice.

Please see the attached letter and invoice and let me know if either of you
have any questions.

Thank you.

Jennifer Meier

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC

800-400-6650

www.inclegal.com

[email-masked]