Subject: RE: Update Address for Prince William County Vendor Registration for Virginia Labor Law Poster Service
From: "Brundage, Patricia" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:16:49 -0400

Celeste,

If you do not receive your user name tomorrow contact Sherman L. Manley
at 703-792-6770.  He will be able to assist you with updating your
vendor information.  

The Elmwood address is what we show for the remit address so that is the
important one to change so that you can receive your payment.

Patricia Brundage

Prince William County

Dept of Fire & Rescue

1 County Complex - MC470

Prince William, VA 22192

Phone: (703)792-6870

Fax: (703)792-7691

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:07 PM
To: Brundage, Patricia
Subject: Re: Update Address for Prince William County Vendor
Registration for Virginia Labor Law Poster Service

Patricia,
 
We are registered with you but it will not accept my user name or
password. Our email address would not work either. I was able to request
the password be emailed to us based on the user name but not sure the
email address it will be sent to. The Elmwood address you have is very
old. Our current corporate address is 5859 West Saginaw Hwy #343,
Lansing, Mi 48917. The Virginia address is correct. 
 
I'm leaving for the day but hopefully will be able to log into this
tomorrow.

Thank you,
Celeste 
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Brundage, Patricia <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Cc: Tangen, Yvette M. <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Williams,
Latoya <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:22 PM

	Subject: Update Address for Prince William County Vendor
Registration for Virginia Labor Law Poster Service

	ATTN:  Celeste

	Our department is currently processing your payment re: Prince
William County Dept. of Fire and Rescue for Poster Renewals.  The
address in our database for VA Labor Law Poster Service is 422 Elmwood
Drive, Lansing, MI and the address on the invoice is 7109 Stables Mill
Road #402, Richmond, VA.  Please follow the update instructions to
change the remit to: address.

	Our Finance Department requires each Vendor/Person to complete
their own registration.  I have attached the registration instructions
and update instructions.  Let me know if you have any questions or
problems.  Also, please send me an e-mail once your registration is
complete/approved.  That will alert me to go back into the system and
process your payment. 

	Thank you,

	Patricia Brundage

	Prince William County

	Dept of Fire & Rescue

	1 County Complex - MC470

	Prince William, VA 22192

	Phone: (703)792-6870

	Fax: (703)792-7691

	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>