Subject: RE: Minnesota Agent Update
From: Denise Fowler <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:48:49 -0400

Received, thank you!

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:30 AM
*To:* Denise Fowler
*Subject:* Re: Minnesota Agent Update

Hello Denise.

Sorry for the delay.  I scanned it in but forgot that I had not forwarded
it to you.  The document is attached.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

*From:* Denise Fowler <[email-masked]>

*Sent:* Wednesday, June 05, 2013 11:19 AM

*To:* Michael B <[email-masked]>

*Subject:* RE: Minnesota Agent Update

They will accept a scanned copy so email would be great – thank you!

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 05, 2013 11:04 AM
*To:* Denise Fowler
*Subject:* Re: Minnesota Agent Update

Hello Denise.

Do you want me to sign this, scan it and email back to you or should I just
mail it in?

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

*From:* Denise Fowler <[email-masked]>

*Sent:* Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:40 AM

*To:* Michael B <[email-masked]>

*Subject:* RE: Minnesota Agent Update

Sorry about that – here is the pdf – thank you!!

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:32 AM
*To:* Denise Fowler
*Subject:* Re: Minnesota Agent Update

Hello Denise.

I can not open the attachment.  Do you have a PDF version that you can send
over?

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

*From:* Denise Fowler <[email-masked]>

*Sent:* Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:24 AM

*To:* [email-masked]

*Subject:* FW: Minnesota Agent Update

We have not received the signed copy back from your office.  Please return
as soon as possible so that we may file the change of agent.  Thank you!

*From:* Denise Fowler [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:07 AM
*To:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>'
*Subject:* Minnesota Agent Update

Dear Client,

It is our goal to maintain quality registered agent service in every
state.  With this in mind, we are in the process of changing our agent
information in Minnesota.  This change will occur at no expense to you.
However, we do need a signed and completed form for each company we
represent.  Attached you will find the prepared Notice of Change of
Registered Agent for your company.  Please have the form *signed by an
officer or authorized person* of the company and *returned to my attention
via email or fax (302-421-5753).*

We hope we have minimized any inconvenience to you.  Thank you very much
for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Denise Fowler

Accounts Manager

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC