Subject: RE: Rose Pest Solutions - Canine Service Agreement for LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE
From: "David G Grantham" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 13:56:52 -0500

Thanks, Mike.  Let me know if I can be of help going forward, on this or any
other pest issue.

Kind regards,

David G.

David Grantham
Account Manager

Rose Pest Solutions

517.322.9422

800.432.7706

Fax: 517.322.2156

www.rosepestsolutions.com <http://www.rosepestsolutions.com/> 

P Please consider our environment before printing this email.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately.  Unless you are the named addressee or and authorized designee,
you may not copy, use or disclose it to anyone else.  Finally, the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 1:50 PM
To: David G Grantham
Subject: Re: Rose Pest Solutions - Canine Service Agreement for LABOR LAW
POSTER SERVICE

Hello David.

Attached is a copy of the signed agreement.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: David G Grantham <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 9:57 AM

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: Rose Pest Solutions - Canine Service Agreement for LABOR LAW POSTER
SERVICE

 

Hi Mike.  Thanks to you and Angela for contacting Rose for the issue at the
Service's Westshire office.

As we discussed on Wednesday, our Canine Team can inspect the offices on
Monday, Dec. 1st at 8:00 a.m.   I have reserved this spot on their schedule
pending receipt from you of the signed Service Agreement.

I have attached the Agreement for your review and acknowledgement.  You may
sign and return to me via e-Mail if you prefer; however, it may also be
Faxed or I can pick it up. I will, however, need it back signed today so
that I may get it entered into our Work Order System today for the early
a.m. Monday Service appointment.  So that you are aware, the cost of Service
as stated in the Agreement includes a discount for you based on the existing
Pest Control Service Contract presently maintained with Rose.  This is
sometimes not articulated and I wanted to be sure you were made aware for
this and the advantage of having such an existing arrangement has on the
price of other services with Rose.  I hope you find this of value.

Also, I have attached the Prep Sheets with instructions of things which need
to be done, prior to and during, for an effective inspection.

In the meantime should you have any questions or clarifications do not
hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, Mike and, importantly, thank you for your business.

Regards,

David G.

David Grantham
Account Manager

Rose Pest Solutions

517.322.9422

800.432.7706

Fax: 517.322.2156

www.rosepestsolutions.com <http://www.rosepestsolutions.com/> 

P Please consider our environment before printing this email.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately.  Unless you are the named addressee or and authorized designee,
you may not copy, use or disclose it to anyone else.  Finally, the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.