Subject: Balance due on a paid invoice [Incident: 170224-021273]
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:13:43 -0500 (EST)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Balance due on a paid invoice

Question Reference # 170224-021273
       Date Created: 02/24/2017 11:29 AM
  Date Last Updated: 02/28/2017 01:13 PM
             Status: Closed

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response By Email (Jasmine W.) (02/28/2017 01:13 PM)     
Hello Michael, 

Thank you for your email. Can you please provide me with Pro number.

Once received I can look further into this for you.

Sincerely,

Jasmine W.
UPS Customer Support

Customer By CSS Email (Michael B) (02/24/2017 11:29 AM)     
Hello.
I received an email today that there is a balance due on a shipment that was already paid. Please explain what the discrepancy is. We were quoted one price and paid that. Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

[---001:000787:65077---]