Subject: Re: Big Picture
From: Steve Fata <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 10:09:00 -0700

Mike,

I got your email I'm flying to Atlanta right now. I can call you later to talk about this but I'm going to be busy with Brake. I guess if your question is can we start things on Thursday instead of Tuesday the answer is no. I want things to go as we discussed when I was there last week. Lets get it going the right way on Tuesday! As for training we will need to train the people either way. Email me back so I know you got this sometimes emails don't go through on these planes. I think that's it for now.
 
Steve 
517-204-3449

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:18 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Steve.
The internet has already been taken off the 
computers.  I requested Joey do that a couple weeks ago.  I have 
no problem moving people over to closers.  I had asked Angela about her 
closers a couple of times and thought we might be a little light in that 
department.  I also think it will be good to get some "new blood" on the 
Inbound side.  The only problem I foresee is trying to train new 
people on 2 businesses in 2 systems and basically doing that on the 
spot.  I know most of the calls will be LLPS but we are still getting quite 
a few CRS calls so training would be needed to field those calls as 
well.  I don't think it would be good to have inexperienced people by 
themselves trying to field calls as we are open earlier and later.  I can 
keep Limika on the later shift so we have someone until late and 
keep Lorenda for the earlier shifts.  Lorenda has the best 
understanding of the systems and procedures and will probably be the best 
influence on the new Inbound people.  I do already have Tuesday 
scheduled so that we are covered until 7.  Are 
you ok with us doing this switch later in the week?  I was thinking we 
could have the new people come down to train with those on live 
calls.  We may be able to get them moved over by Thursday.  I think 
that should give us enough time to get everyone to have at least a basic 
understanding of everything involved.  I know the temp folks are scheduled 
10-6.  We may need to change something in the paperwork to get people over 
sooner or later.  Just let me know asap so that I can plan for the best 
course of action.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Steve Fata 
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:35 AM
To: Michael B. ; Angela Fata ; Joey Sheets ; Beth McCloy 
Subject: Big Picture

Hi All,

I 
would like to take a minute and clarify a couple of things for the upcoming 
season. 

I 
would like our main focus Sept-Oct-Nov and December to be maximizing our labor 
law sales in the outbound call center. My reasoning behind this is in December, 
I want to have the bulk of the sales for our existing in the call center done. 
In other words, we go through the list as many times as possible by Dec 1 or Jan 
1. This way, Dec-March, we can focus on existing customers for corporate 
records. 

In 
order to do this, we will need 1 closer for every 5 fronters. So, the people 
that will be coming back for inbound, if they choose to come back, will need to 
work as closers. I would like 
to position the staff that best fits the entire business. I don't want more than 
2 original inbound people on inbound. The rest of them need to go to Westshire. 
I want to take the temp help and move them into inbound with the 2 veterans. I 
don't believe it makes sense to have all of our experienced people in inbound as 
order takers. Which leads me to the next point, I want the internet on inbound 
shut off and no movies! If they want to do crossword puzzles, I am ok with that. 
The rules need to be the same at both places, so please make sure this gets in 
place. We need to stop looking at Westshire vs Saginaw as two separate entities. 
They are the same business and require the same policies and 
procedures. 

As far as monitoring inbound, I want Beth 
to continue doing so. Anything that looks out of the ordinary, I want Beth to 
email it to me as well as speak to the people on a regular 
basis. 

I 
think that's all for now.
If 
anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve 
Fata
517-204-3449