Subject: Re: Aerial Graphics
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 11:15:07 -0500

Well, first of all I do not remember saying that Steve has access to the
Aerial email.  I'm not surprised if I *did* say that because I would hope
that the owner of the company would have access to the company email.
Maybe I'm wrong for making that assumption, but I do not think I am.  My
opinion is that it is his company and he should have access to everything
that happens, including email accounts.

As far as changing any passwords, I know nothing about any dealings between
you and Ryan regarding this.  I do know that Steve asked me to get with you
(not Ryan) and have you compile a comprehensive and very detailed list of
all the inner workings of Aerial Graphics, he specifically included the
admin account and the email and passwords.  We were having you do this with
the idea that when you left someone could immediately pick up where you
left off and would barely miss a beat.  Also, if we had any questions we
could refer to your notes.  You and I discussed this and it seemed like we
were on the same page and your notes were clear and concise.  In saying all
this, my reason for not speaking to Ryan about the Aerial Graphics gmail
password is because I was getting all the information regarding your
position from you, not the IT department. I was only looking for the
password so we would be able to access company and customer information
after you left.  Why *wouldn't* I ask you for the Aerial Graphics email
password when you are the one doing the administration work for the
company?  I guess my question for you is why did I need to ask you several
times for it?  Why would you not freely give it to me? It isn't like I was
asking for the password to your personal email.  To be completely honest,
I'm not sure why any of this is still an issue.  What information are you
trying to glean from this email?

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Stephen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Angie,
>
> This is Stephen Boehnlein.  Hey I have a quick question for you.  Months
> ago, I came into the office and asked you about using you as a reference on
> job apps.  I actually had a question about something you mentioned when I
> was in there. You had mentioned to me that day in passing that Steve had
> access to everything that happens on the Gmail account for aerial.  I would
> like to know if there was any particular reason you mentioned that.
>
> Part of my reason for asking you this is that a few weeks before I left
> Aerial, I had asked Ryan if I could change the password to Aerial. I did so
> specifically because Dena had been answering my phone calls. He said it was
> fine and I made the change and let him know.  Within less then a week or so
> after this occurred the password to Promax server or email was changed.
> Ryan had access to all the passwords he gave me at Aerial.  I spoke with
> Ryan about this the other day. He told me that Joey Sheets never approached
> him on this. That nobody asked him about it.  So the main individual who
> provided me with all the passwords I had in my time there is skipped in
> question and instead this question comes strait to me within less then 2
> weeks after I had requested to change the password to Aerial. This has
> already been admitted to.  I'm coming to you because multiple times my last
> week there you asked me for the password to Aerial instead of going to Ryan
> directly. He was the one that should have been asked for that.  It is a
> company's IT department that is responsible for that information. According
> to Ryan I had a great deal of freedom at Aerial. That's a lie. Ryan
> provided me with every single password in my time there.
>
> My questions are Why did you mention that Steve had access to everything
> that happens on Aerials Gmail account when I was in that day? Why did you
> not approach Ryan for the password and instead approach me for it?
>
> If you could please respond to me at this email address (
> [email-masked]) I typically respond within 24 hours.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Stephen Boehnlein
>
>
>