Subject: Re: Aerial Graphics
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:22:09 -0500

What is Promax?? Are you referring to a website? An email address?  I don't
even know what you're talking about! I didn't "avoid" any question. I
sincerely have no idea what you're talking about, Stephen.  Steve has
several businesses, websites and business email addresses. Some I don't
know anything about. Nor do I care to know anything about them.
Let me say this again, I don't know anything about password changes and/or
your dealings with Ryan.
Steve gave us a job to do with regard to Aerial. We did it and everything
was fine. No one is saying you were insubordinate. You did a fine job and
we did part on good terms.
I have a call center to run. I don't have time to go back and forth with
you on things that are in the past. Especially things I don't know anything
about! We are just trying to run these businesses. No one broke the law, no
one was insubordinate. Let it go, Stephen, we don't have time for all this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2015, at 1:41 AM, Stephen <[email-masked]> wrote:

In all of your responses there was no mention to the password change to
Promax and its proximity to when I had requested to change the password to
Aerial. Instead what happens?  Once again, all of the focus is put on
Aerial and on me as being insubordinate.

*"I guess my question is why did I need to ask you several times for it" *

The only reason I mentioned "several times" in my last email is because you
asked me a couple of times in the office for it and I gave it to you in
person. We left on good terms Angie. That letter that I sent you, I was not
angry. I was never defensive in it. You can pull it up your notes and read
it. I gave you the password, was very detailed with you on Aerial, and the
responsibilities and for the next person so that they could pick up right
where I left off. Ryan said in his email that I left Aerial on good terms.
And yet here now its being stated that I had to be "pressured" for this.  A
few days before you began asking me for the passwords, Steve himself asked
me for the password to Aerial IN FRONT OF Ryan.  I gave it to him right
then and there. I dont care what denials there are in this regard I did,
and I had no reason not to give it to you either.

I may have been the marketing coordinator for Aerial, but from the start it
was the IT department that supplied me with ALL the passwords. Every single
password in my time there. I didn't set up any of those accounts. A simple
call to Google to find out when [email-masked] was set
up would reveal that it was set up before I came to the admin building and
started working for Aerial.  Aerial was on the same payroll as Labor Law,
save for that at Aerial I was paid 12 dollars an hour vs 9 dollars at
Aerial. It could be verified when my pay rate went up from 9 to 12 dollars
per hour, and when I was transferred from the call center to the admin
building. My point is that if you had to ask me for the password, and I was
truly being insubordinate then why was it stated I left on good terms, why
did Mike or anyone else not hear about this insubordination my last week
there?Because I never withheld it from you or Steve, but its very clear
from your email that you want it to look that way.

My email wasn't about Aerial Angie. I was asking you why you asked me about
the Gmail account that day in that building, as well as the change to
Promax and its proximity to Aerial...which was completely avoided
altogether with the focus on aerial. Since the question on Promax in
response was completely disregarded, its as clear as day to me that someone
in upper management did this.  There is no coincidence in requesting to
change the password to Aerial, and then a week later the password to Promax
suddenly changes and Im not approached by the person who normally works the
system, but by the head of IT who reports directly to Steve.

*"What information are you trying to glean from this email" *That if you
were to admit to this, that this change came from upper management itself,
which at this point with having avoided the Promax question entirely in
your response is highly probable, then it would be to admit that the law
was broken. But you indirectly did: *"My opinion is that it is Steve's
company and he should have access to everything that happens, including
email accounts." * As I stated in my first email:  when I was in that day
in your passing comment as mentioned in my first email I said that "*Steve
has access" the very words you used in the above sentence,* to everything
that happens on the Gmail account...

Why did you promote me to Aerial Graphics? You promoted me because I was
good on the phones, was hospitable to customers, and because you trusted
me. I put my back into that job and gave Steve my all. I respect what you
said above. I really do. If that can't be respected then its a shame
because I really did give him my all.

Stephen Boehnlein

  On Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:15 AM, Labor Law <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Well, first of all I do not remember saying that Steve has access to the
Aerial email.  I'm not surprised if I *did* say that because I would hope
that the owner of the company would have access to the company email.
Maybe I'm wrong for making that assumption, but I do not think I am.  My
opinion is that it is his company and he should have access to everything
that happens, including email accounts.

As far as changing any passwords, I know nothing about any dealings between
you and Ryan regarding this.  I do know that Steve asked me to get with you
(not Ryan) and have you compile a comprehensive and very detailed list of
all the inner workings of Aerial Graphics, he specifically included the
admin account and the email and passwords.  We were having you do this with
the idea that when you left someone could immediately pick up where you
left off and would barely miss a beat.  Also, if we had any questions we
could refer to your notes.  You and I discussed this and it seemed like we
were on the same page and your notes were clear and concise.  In saying all
this, my reason for not speaking to Ryan about the Aerial Graphics gmail
password is because I was getting all the information regarding your
position from you, not the IT department. I was only looking for the
password so we would be able to access company and customer information
after you left.  Why *wouldn't* I ask you for the Aerial Graphics email
password when you are the one doing the administration work for the
company?  I guess my question for you is why did I need to ask you several
times for it?  Why would you not freely give it to me? It isn't like I was
asking for the password to your personal email.  To be completely honest,
I'm not sure why any of this is still an issue.  What information are you
trying to glean from this email?

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Stephen <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Angie,

This is Stephen Boehnlein.  Hey I have a quick question for you.  Months
ago, I came into the office and asked you about using you as a reference on
job apps.  I actually had a question about something you mentioned when I
was in there. You had mentioned to me that day in passing that Steve had
access to everything that happens on the Gmail account for aerial.  I would
like to know if there was any particular reason you mentioned that.

Part of my reason for asking you this is that a few weeks before I left
Aerial, I had asked Ryan if I could change the password to Aerial. I did so
specifically because Dena had been answering my phone calls. He said it was
fine and I made the change and let him know.  Within less then a week or so
after this occurred the password to Promax server or email was changed.
Ryan had access to all the passwords he gave me at Aerial.  I spoke with
Ryan about this the other day. He told me that Joey Sheets never approached
him on this. That nobody asked him about it.  So the main individual who
provided me with all the passwords I had in my time there is skipped in
question and instead this question comes strait to me within less then 2
weeks after I had requested to change the password to Aerial. This has
already been admitted to.  I'm coming to you because multiple times my last
week there you asked me for the password to Aerial instead of going to Ryan
directly. He was the one that should have been asked for that.  It is a
company's IT department that is responsible for that information. According
to Ryan I had a great deal of freedom at Aerial. That's a lie. Ryan
provided me with every single password in my time there.

My questions are Why did you mention that Steve had access to everything
that happens on Aerials Gmail account when I was in that day? Why did you
not approach Ryan for the password and instead approach me for it?

If you could please respond to me at this email address (
[email-masked]) I typically respond within 24 hours.

Thank you,

Stephen Boehnlein