Subject: Fwd: Not selling Steve's Cameras
From: Scott Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 09:39:17 -0500

My Response # 1.

Thanks,
Scott

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Fata <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: Not selling Steve's Cameras
To: Stephen Boehnlein <[email-masked]>

Stephen, I have no idea what your asking for in this email. I really don't.
The cameras you were listing for me are *MY* cameras. *Not Steve's.* They
are my property, and I want them back. Please bring them back to the office
asap. And if you will, please give me a heads up when you do so. Thanks.

Scott

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Stephen Boehnlein <[email-masked]> wrote:

> My other reason for wanting to not do this Scott, is that yesterday when
> speaking with you I asked you if any of these were Steves cameras. The call
> was 100% fine the entire way along.  Then you said that the call dropped
> and proceeded to say you didnt hear what I said when I asked this, and
> didnt give me a chance to ask again but just continued onward in the
> conversation. That makes me think that Steve put you up to putting some of
>  his cameras on there. To me that seems extremely sketch. If it comes down
> to explaining why I even thought this was a concern in the first place, I
> will have no problem doing so but in that case it will not simply be an
> email to you.
>