Subject: Re: HVAC
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Christopher Herter" <[email-masked]>, "Mike" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:44:48 -0400

Hi Ryan, I will have my partner Frank have his HVAC guy come over and 
check it out.  However, we had those HVAC units servicing your space 
checked out recently.  I am unaware that regulating temperatures for that 
suite has never been a huge problem.  In fact, last summer and fall it 
wasn't bad, I remember a few times between Ignacio's suite and yours we 
had a small problem but we dampened the vents in his office to help. 
Before you occupied that suite that STS was in the same space you were in 
for 6 years and never had a big problem maintaining the temps @ 
comfortable levels. 

Yesterday, and the rest of this week (with the warm temps during the day) 
the thermostats may require some additional adjustments. We will request 
some sort of mapping of the HVAC Units to help everyone.  But prior to 
having it, we will make sure the thermostats are set correctly and 
operating same in your suite and the two adjoining suites.

I think Chris said he could stop by as well today.

Thanks!

Shawn H. O'Brien, CCIM | Senior Vice President | Brokerage Services
CB Richard Ellis | Martin
1111 Michigan Ave, Suite 201 | East Lansing, MI  48823
T 517 351 2200 | D 517 319 9220 | C 517 303 5554 | F 517 351 2201
[email-masked] | www.cbre.com/lansing

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client 
privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this 
email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not 
the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute 
or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in 
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. 
Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable 
privileges.

Ryan Dooley <[email-masked]> 
03/16/2011 07:58 PM

To
[email-masked], Christopher Herter <[email-masked]>
cc
Mike <[email-masked]>, Steve Fata <[email-masked]>
Subject
HVAC

Shawn/Chris,
 
We met with an HVAC guy a few weeks back regarding heating and air 
conditioning.  The temperature in our room today was almost unbearable and 
fear what it will be like when temperatures rise a bit.  Could we get 
someone in here to map out the HVAC patterns so we know what unit controls 
what.  As it stands right now, I have dropped the thermostat in my office 
to 55 degrees in an effort to cool of the rest of the room.  This will 
cause issues for Ignacio's office; as we know both offices operate off the 
same unit, so I'd like to try to get resolution prior to the weekend.
 
Look forward to hearing back.
 
Ryan