Subject: Application Confirmation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:44:35 -0400

Dear Michael Bishop:

Thank you for visiting freebizmag.com

We have received your request for the following items:

iPhone(r)/ iPod(r) Charger
Email: [email-masked]
Delivery: Ship to Business Address 
Preferred Format: Print

Incentive Digital Edition
Go to: http://www.incentivemag.com
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: 847-647-7987
Fax: 847-647-9566
Write: Subscription Service Department PO Box 1255, Skokie, IL
60076-1255
Delivery: Ship to Business Address 
Preferred Format: Print

If you have ordered trade magazines your questionnaire responses have
been forwarded for publisher approval. The publisher reserves the right
to accept or reject all trade subscriptions. Qualification is not
determined by freebizmag.com. It may take up to twelve weeks before
receiving your first copy of your trade magazine, however it varies from
publisher to publisher. 

Please contact the publisher for questions regarding qualification,
timing of delivery and for address changes. 

If you have responded to a sweepstakes or other type of promotion you
will be notified in a separate correspondence if you have won. 

Your subscriptions and/or products will be sent to: 

Business Delivery Address:
Mr. Michael Bishop 
Operations Manager
Labor Law Poster Service
5859 W. Saginaw Hwy.
Ste #343
Lansing, MI 48917	 	 	

Please save this email for your records. 

Enjoy 90 Days Risk Free! 
You may also be interested in consumer magazines - you may select as
many as you'd like - 90 Days Risk Free. 
Visit Magazine Outlet for full details.

Click here to find out how.
<http://xp3.mybonuscenter.com/pxp/hug/04230281/index.htm>  

Thank you again for your order. 

Please visit us again. 

Sincerely, 
freebizmag.com
http://www.freebizmag.com/displayselect.asp?FBMVisitId=5487306544

Please do not respond to this email. For questions contact
[email-masked].