Subject: Warrior Weekly
From: "New Covenant Christian School" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Akinleye, Raimi & Olutoyin'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alago, Tina & Angelo'" <[email-masked]>, "'Allen, Gail'" <[email-masked]>, "'Allen, Valerie'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anders, Lisa & Cliff'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bareham, Philip & Nancy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bender, James'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bender, Sherry'" <[email-masked]>, "'Berry, Dave'" <[email-masked]>, "'Berry, Toni'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bertrau, Jody'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bishop, Celeste'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bishop, Mike'" <[email-masked]>, "'Booher, Marc & Charlotte'
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:27:54 -0400

Mr. Ryckman was released from the hospital on Friday and will not be in
school this week as he continues to recover.

 

School Office:  517-323-8903     School Email:
[email-masked]     Website: www.nccswarriors.org

School & Church Fax:  517-323-0421     Church Office:  517-323-8180     

WARRIOR WEEKLY

September 18, 2006

" 

 

I have set the Lord always before me.  Because he is at my right hand, I
will not be shaken."  Psalm 16:8

 

Attachments:

1.	Friday Pizza

2.   TAP Order Form 

Coming up at NCCS

Oct. 9              Parent Teacher Coalition Mtg.

Oct. 11            Picture Day / PSAT Testing

NCCS Sports Schedule

Boys' Varsity Soccer - Home games played at GLCC

Sept. 19                       5:30pm at Washtenaw Christian Academy, Ann
Arbor

Sept. 21                       5:00pm vs. Springvale Academy at home 

Girls' Varsity Basketball - Home games played at Aim High

Sept. 19                       6:30pm at Washtenaw Christian Academy, Ann
Arbor

Sept. 21                       6:30pm at Hillsdale Academy, Hillsdale

 

HELPFUL PIZZA NOTES:  THANK YOU for supporting the senior class through your
pizza order!  Your co-operation by following the instructions below is
helpful to them as they prepare the orders.

1.	Always put your full name and grade on each slip.
2.	Place correct amount of money in an envelope.  Anything extra will
be considered a donation to the senior class.  Keep in mind, the school
office will not be able to provide change.  You may write a check payable to
NCCS.
3.	If students pre-order pizza, and they are absent on the Friday that
it is served, their order will automatically be available the next Friday.
4.	If you wish to prepay for additional weeks, you must fill out and
date a slip for each week.  Please fill out each slip completely, including
date.
5.	If a family wishes to order an entire pizza, they are available for
$9.00 each.
6.	Slips are picked up promptly each Wednesday at 3:00pm.
7.	If you do not preorder, you are not guaranteed pizza!  We usually
sell out every week.  Preordering helps us to plan more efficiently.

Please call Lorraine Puuri if you have any questions (339-1916).

MILK PROGRAM:  The milk program is up and running.  Both white and chocolate
milk are available.  You can purchase a milk card in the school office.  A
$5.00 punch card gives you 13 milks, or you can purchase milk daily for
$.75.  When purchasing milk, please have exact change, or write a check
payable to NCCS.  The school office will not be able to provide change. 

TAP / MEIJER COMMUNITY REWARDS:  We encourage everyone to use TAP to lower
their tuition costs.  It's so easy!  A TAP order form is attached for your
use.  If this will be your first TAP order this year, please also fill out
the attached registration form and return it with your order.  Orders and
payment can be deposited in the wooden "TAP" box across from the office.
For more information, stop by the TAP table in the lobby between 2:45pm and
3:45pm on Wednesday, or call Carmen Fitch (974-5002).  

Signing up for the Meijer Community Rewards program is another easy way to
reduce tuition costs.  Simply stop in the school office for a sign-up form,
or sign-up online at www.meijer.com/rewards.  The code to use for New
Covenant is 765765.