Subject: NCCS Tuition
From: "New Covenant Christian School" <[email-masked]>
To: "New Covenant Christian School" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:35:34 -0400

Dear NCCS families,

I'm sending this reminder to all families from the Accounting office.  Your
2007-2008 tuition is due next week.  Your options for payment are:

1)       Payment-in-full is eligible for 5% discount on tuition only (not
building fee);

2)       F.A.C.T.S. tuition payment plan; or

3)       Re-enrolling families only who have previously used Hold & Deposit
may use that option again this year.

Your payment-in-full, completed F.A.C.T.S. paperwork, or Hold & Deposit
checks are due in the school office by Wednesday, August 15th.  Any tuition
balance from 2006-2007 is also due at that time and before re-enrolling for
2007-2008. If you have already taken care of payment, thank you very much.  

If there are extenuating circumstances or you need further information about
your tuition due, please call the school and ask to speak with Russ or Betty
in Accounting.  

I've tried to remove all non-returning families from my email list.
However, there are a few families who have not informed the office if they
will be re-enrolling for 2007-2008.  If you have received this email and
your student(s) will not be returning to NCCS, please contact me via email
or phone (323-8903) so I can start the withdrawal process.

Beginning August 13th I will be in the office Monday-Friday from 8am -
4:00pm.a sure sign school is right around the corner.    

Thank you,

Christy Sochay

NCCS Secretary