Subject: Report Cards
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:57:39 -0400

Report cards are beginning to go home today.  Please note these will be
mailed in batches over the next couple of days, but all will be mailed out
by Thursday.

Along with the report cards, please notice the following items in the
mailing:  letter updating your registration status for 2008-2009 (please
take action as necessary), school calendar, school supply list, and COR
letter.  There may be other items included specific to your family.  This is
a full mailing.please be careful to look it over so you don't miss important
information!

Note to all returning families:  The completed FACTS form and voided check
must be returned to the school office by 4:00pm this Friday (June 20th) if
you would like to use the 12-month plan.  After that date families may
return the completed form by July 20th to use the 10-month plan.  Families
who pay their tuition in full by August 15th will receive a 5% discount off
tuition only (not including the building fee).  Full payment after August
15th will not receive a 5% tuition discount.  Remember, all FACTS payment
plans or tuition paid in full must be in place before school begins on
September 2nd.  Betty Harder has already begun to work on invoicing families
for 2008-2009 and you should receive yours within the next couple of weeks;
please contact her if you have any payment questions
([email-masked] or 323-8903).       

Those families who will not be returning for 2008-2009 will be removed from
the email list.  Please contact me if you would like to remain on the list.
Also, please take a moment to fill out and return the Exit Survey included
in the report card mailing.  We wish your students well in at their future
school.  

Have a blessed summer!

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903