Subject: Warrior Weekly
From: "New Covenant Christian School" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Akinleye, Raimi & Olutoyin'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alago, Tina & Angelo'" <[email-masked]>, "'Allen, Gail'" <[email-masked]>, "'Allen, Valerie'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anders, Lisa & Cliff'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bareham, Philip & Nancy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bender, James'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bender, Sherry'" <[email-masked]>, "'Berry, Dave'" <[email-masked]>, "'Berry, Toni'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bertrau, Jody'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bishop, Celeste'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bishop, Mike'" <[email-masked]>, "'Booher, Marc & Charlotte'
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:52:14 -0400

Welcome back to another week of school.  Mr. Ryckman will not be in, but
hopefully he will be able to return next week.

Christy Sochay

 

 

School Office:  517-323-8903     School Email:
[email-masked]     Website: www.nccswarriors.org

School & Church Fax:  517-323-0421     Church Office:  517-323-8180     

WARRIOR WEEKLY

September 25, 2006

“ 

 

For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen 

those whose hearts are fully committed to him”  2 Chronicles 16:9

 

Attachments:

1.	Friday Pizza

2.   October Cleaning Schedule

3.   TAP Order Form (via email only)      

 

Coming up at NCCS

Oct. 9              Parent Teacher Coalition Mtg.

Oct. 11            Picture Day

Oct. 12            ½ Day – School Out at NOON

Oct. 18            PSAT Testing

 

NCCS Sports Schedule

Boys' Varsity Soccer - Home games played at GLCC

9-26         5:00pm vs. Calhoun County Christian at home

9-29     5:00pm at Hillsdale Academy, Hillsdale

10-2     5:00pm vs. Flint Valley at home

Girls' Varsity Basketball - Home games played at Aim High

9-26         7:00pm vs. Calhoun County Christian at home

9-28     6:00pm vs. Capitol City Baptist at home

10-3     6:00pm vs. Rudolf Steiner Academy at home

 

IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION:  State law requires that each student entering
kindergarten or a new school district in grades 1-12 have a certificate of
immunization at the time of registration or no later than the first day of
school.  This law applies to private schools, as well.  All children are
required to have the appropriate vaccines at the time school begins or have
an immunization waiver on file.  I am currently reviewing the immunization
status of each student.  You may receive a letter regarding your child’s
immunization status; if so, please follow the instructions in the letter and
return the appropriate documentation to the office by the date requested.
Thank you for your co-operation.  Mrs. Sochay

FUNDRAISING

IT’S COMING!  The Savory Sweets Cookie Dough fundraiser is almost here.
More information will be provided in an upcoming Warrior Weekly. We are in
need of volunteers to tally and work the day the cookie dough is delivered.
Please contact Mrs. Sochay in the office at 323-8903 to help.

OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE

HELP STILL WANTED: We are still looking for someone who is experienced with
laying carpet, and people willing to help move furniture out of Mr.
Hravatic’s room and back in.  We would like to do this the last week in
October when the teachers have their in-service.  Please contact Lisa Prince
(627-0987) if you can help.