Subject: Warrior Weekly
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:41:17 -0400

School Office:  517-323-8903     School Email: [email-masked]
Website: www.nccswarriors.org

School & Church Fax:  517-323-0421     Church Office:  517-323-8180     

WARRIOR WEEKLY

June 2, 2008

“For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen 

those whose hearts are fully committed to him”  2 Chronicles 16:9

 

 

Attachments:

1.      Principal’s Page

2.      Class Selection Form

3.      NCCS Warriors Newsletter (attached to hard copy only)

 

Coming up at NCCS

 

June 3                    Middle School Award Ceremony – 1:30pm

Sports Honors Night – 7pm

June 4                    Kindergarten Graduation – 10am

                                Elementary Award Ceremony – 1:00pm

                                Last day for elementary

June 5                    Last day for secondary – ½ Day (12pm DISMISSAL)

June 6                    Graduation – 7pm

 

END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR ITEMS:  

*	All lost & found items will be on display TODAY.  Any items not
claimed will be donated. 
*	Family and friends are invited to attend Kindergarten graduation,
Elementary, and Middle School awards ceremonies.  Please see box above for
times. 
*	Elementary students will dismiss for the year at 3:00pm on Wednesday
(Kindergarten will dismiss after their graduation ceremony).  
*	Secondary students will dismiss for the year at 12:00pm this
Thursday.  This is a regularly scheduled school day, and all secondary
students are expected to be in attendance.    
*	Everyone is invited to join the Class of 2008 for Graduation.  It
will be held in the Sanctuary at 7:00pm on Friday, June 6th. 
*	If your student brought medicine to school to store in the office,
it will be sent home this week.
*	The school office will be closed on Friday, June 6th.  
*	Final report cards will be mailed home within two weeks of the end
of the school year.  

SUMMER OFFICE HOURS:  The school office will remain open Monday – Friday
from 8:00am – 4:00pm through Friday, June 20th.  Beginning Monday, June 23rd
the office will be open Monday – Thursday from 9:00am – 12:00pm.

TAP:  The final pick-up date for the year will be this Wednesday, June 4th.
During the summer, families will be given a printout stating the amount of
TAP credit they have received.    

SPRING SPORTS HONORS NIGHT:   On Tuesday, June 3rd at 7:00pm we will honor
and present awards to our Girls’ Varsity Soccer Team.  The program will be
held at NCCS with cake and refreshments to follow the presentation.  Please
make plans to attend this event.  Our girls had a good season, and we are so
proud of them!  Call Ron Klepal (614-5068) with any questions.  SPECIAL
NOTE:  Any player who does not return her soccer uniform (jersey, shorts,
and socks), will be invoiced for the replacement cost ($100+ per set).  

HOUSING NEED:  A female student from Korea is interested in enrolling at
NCCS but needs a family to stay with.  If you are interested in hosting the
student, please contact the school office.

CLASSROOM RABBIT LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME:  Mrs. Mowen is looking for a good
home for her rabbit, Pumpkin.  She is a sweet, friendly rabbit, and she
comes with her cage, dishes, and litter box.  Please call Mrs. Mowen at
323-9752 if you would like to have her.  

INFORMATION FOR 2008-2009:  
Class Selection Form – A Class Selection Form for the next school year is
attached to this newsletter .  All 6th - 11th grade students and their
parents are required to sign the form, and it must be returned to the school
office no later than 3:00pm this Wednesday, June 4th.  
Registration - The registration fee is currently $100 per student through
this Sunday.  The registration fee increases to $125 per student on Monday,
June 9th.  There still are a few families who paid their registration fee
early on March 10th but have not returned any registration paperwork.  If
this is you, please make sure to quickly turn in your paperwork (including
F.A.C.T.S.) so we can register you for next year!  Your $25 discount for
paying the registration fee early will be applied to the current
registration fee.  Additionally, if you know your student(s) will not be
returning for 2008-2009, please let the office know by phone or email.  This
will help us plan for the upcoming school year.
Payment - Remember, there is no longer a hold-and-deposit payment option.
All tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of school or paid in
monthly installments through F.A.C.T.S.   There is a 5% discount given on
tuition only (not the building fee) to families whose payment is received in
the school office by August 15th.  The 5% discount is not available after
August 15th, though families may still pay their tuition in full before
school starts.    Forms for the F.A.C.T.S. payment program are available in
the school office.  Completed F.A.C.T.S. forms should be returned to school
as soon as possible but must be received in the school office prior to the
first day of school.