Subject: Re-registration Deadline Information
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:55:28 -0400

Important points about this year's re-registration (this information is
detailed in the packet every family received two weeks ago):

1)      Early Bird Bonus:  Save $550 by paying your $200 registration fee by
this Friday at 3:30 p.m.  - the deadline is April 30 HOWEVER the form
indicates that the form MUST be received during regular business hours.

2)      Simplified Re-registration:  Because we feel that we are in a
covenant relationship with you for the education of your children, we will
now be operating under the assumption that all currently enrolled students
will return to NCCS for the 2011-12 school year (even if you haven't taken
advantage of the early registration fee bonus).  Therefore, unless you
notify us in writing by April 29th  to the contrary, we will process your
regularly scheduled FACTS payment for next school year beginning in June or
July.

3)      Grant & Aid Applications:  Any current families who wish to apply
for grant and aid need to apply by April 30th through the link under Tuition
Assistance on the NCCS website.

All of these decisions are heavily thought out by our Board of Trustees and
are implemented in an effort to help us all have the best possible
environment for our children.    

Cindy Holmes 

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

 <http://www.nccswarriors.org> www.nccswarriors.org