Subject: RE: Varsity letters
From: "Carmen Fitch" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:53:47 -0400

Mike,

Just called him and let him know.. his email is [email-masked]
for future reference J

Have a great day!

Carmen

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:46 AM
To: Carmen Fitch
Subject: Re: Varsity letters

Carmen,

I have not heard back from Steve.  I was planning on calling the company
today to place the order.  Can you follow up with him and let me know what
he would like to do?  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Carmen Fitch <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:36 AM

Subject: RE: Varsity letters

Mike,

I forwarded your message on to him.. thanks.

Carmen Fitch

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fw: Varsity letters

Hey Carmen,

Do you know if Steve will need varsity letters for basketball?  I am
ordering about 15 right now.  Let me know asap.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Kevin Imhoff <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:29 AM

Subject: Re: Varsity letters

Hi Mike,

That sounds good, I will probably need about the same 6-8, 

Steve Fitch will probably need some for basketball as well, do you know if
there is a discount at a certain number?

thanks Kevin

 

Ruth Imhoff
Office Assistant to
Kevin Imhoff
924 Centennial Way, Suite 400
Lansing, MI  48917
517-886-0040
517-886-0804 fax

Securities offered through HBW Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, 3355
Cochran St., Suite 100, Simi Valley, CA 93063, (800) 473-3856. HBW Insurance
& Financial Services, Inc. is a separate entity from HBW Securities LLC. HBW
Securities LLC does not give legal or tax advice. 

Confidentiality Notice: This email transmission is intended for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that this transmission may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying,
distributing or other use of the contents of this emailed information is
prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify me by
telephone immediately so I can arrange for the retrieval of the documents at
no cost to you.  

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Kevin Imhoff <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:09 PM

Subject: Varsity letters

Kevin,

Since we no longer have any Varsity letters left at the school, do you want
me to order extra for boys soccer as well.  Ron Klepal suggested to do this
so additional shipping would not need to be paid out.  I have to get about 8
total for the girls who didn't get anything at all.  Let me know.  

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]