Subject: NCCS - final mailing
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:40:00 -0400

Dear families:

The final NCCS mailing for this school year was mailed yesterday.  The
mailing includes student report cards, as well as a school calendar and
supply list for next year.  

Please note the following:

*         Full tuition payment is due in the school office by 12:00pm (noon)
on Monday, July 6th in order to receive a 3% discount.  Louise Burns will be
in that day to receive payment

*         The first payment for families using the 12-month payment plan
will be withdrawn on July 5th.

*         The first payment for families using the 11-month payment plan
will be withdrawn on July 20th.

*         My summer hours begin next week.  During that time I will be in
the office Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-12pm (noon).  Additionally, I will be
on vacation July 3-17 and return July 20th.  Someone will be available most
days to offer assistance during my absence.

*         As mentioned previously, I will be removing families not returning
to NCCS from this distribution list.  If you would like to remain on the
list, please let me know if you have not done so already.

Wishing each of you a blessed, relaxing, and enjoyable summer.  I look
forward to seeing your children return in the fall.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903