Subject: NCCS Reminders and Announcements
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:38:08 -0400

*         Remember to place your order for hot lunch and pizza by 3:00pm
today.  Order forms were emailed home with the Warrior Weekly and more are
available at the Communication Station.

*         TAP orders from last week can be picked up tomorrow morning in the
Commons from 8:00 - 8:30am.  If you'd like to order this week, please do so
by 3:00pm today.  Today is the last date that orders will be counted for
2009-10 tuition credit.  You may continue to order after today, but credit
will go towards the 2010-11 school year.  

*         Upromise Schools Program users, remember that your account
information must be returned to the school office by this Friday, May 1st.
Remember, Upromise is not designed to work the way we use it to provide
individual families with tuition credit; therefore, it is very important
that you follow the instructions exactly as indicated below by Friday, May
1st.  If you do not send the requested information, your account will not be
credited.  

1.       Log on to www.Upromise.com

2.       At the top left click on "My Account" (located near the Upromise
logo)

3.       Under the blue menu going down the left-hand side see "Statements &
Balances", click on "Savings by Beneficiary" and locate New Covenant
Christian School.

4.       Send the school BOTH of the following: A) "New Covenant Christian
School's Summary" (the entire New Covenant Summary must be sent).  B)  Next,
within that box, under "Deposited in School Account" click the link to "View
History".  Send the Transfer History for New Covenant Christian School that
comes up when you click the "View History" link.  When sending the Transfer
History, make sure to include the dates from April 2008 - April 2009.  Make
sure your name is visible on anything you send.

5.       Email your statement to the school office at
[email-masked] or drop it off in person 

6.       Remember, due to the nature of the program your tuition account
will NOT be credited if all of the above information is not received.
Upromise sends us a check but does not indicate contributions by family.
Any funds we are not able to allocate will be donated to NCCS.  

*         Warriors' Classic brochures will be sent home with your youngest
student on Monday.  Plan in advance to return the completed brochures to the
school by next Friday, May 8th.  What should you do NOW to make sure you
meet that deadline?  Make a list of 25 individuals to whom you can send
brochures requesting their support of our fundraising event, make address
labels for those families so you can quickly address the brochures, buy
stamps to put on your brochures (hint:  buy Forever stamps; the stamp price
increases to $.44 on May 11).  Ask other family members and friends to
participate in the Capitol Bancorp 5k with you and send out sponsorship
brochures.the more, the merrier!  Finally, register your family to
participate in the Capitol Bancorp 5k at www.capitolbancorp5k.com
<http://www.capitolbancorp5k.com/> .  We believe this important event will
be successful when we all work together!  See the attachments for more
information or visit www.capitolbancorp5k.com
<http://www.capitolbancorp5k.com/> . 

 

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903