Subject: Basketball
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:04:30 -0500

Attention families,

Our Athletic Director, Ron Klepal, just found out that Flint Valley has a
new location for their basketball games.  The games will now be held at the
First Congregational United Church of Christ, 6494 S. Belsay, Grand Blanc,
48439.  I've attached directions from Mapquest.  

If you took directions for the Flint Valley game from the office door
earlier in the week and they direct you to New Creation Church, DO NOT USE
THEM.  Those were printed before we were notified of the location change.

Mrs. Sochay

 

 

 

 

 

Our new email address is   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].  Please use this address for future
correspondence.