Subject: NCCS basketball news
From: "New Covenant Christian School" <[email-masked]>
To: "New Covenant Christian School" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:24:38 -0400

Ron Klepal, our NCCS Athletic Director, asked me to pass along the following
needs for the upcoming basketball season.  If you can help fill one of the
needs, or know someone who can, please contact Ron soon at one of his
numbers listed at the bottom.

Thank you,

Mrs. Sochay

 

New Covenant Christian School

Basketball Plans and Needs

NCCS is planning to sponsor the following teams:

 

*       A Boy's Varsity Team (Grades 9 - 12)

Coached by Mr. Scott Richey

An Assistant is needed!

*     A Girl's Varsity Team Grades (9 - 12)

A Head Coach is needed!

Kelsey Warner will be an Assistant

*     A JV Varsity Boy's Team Grades (8 - 10)

A Head Coach is needed!

An Assistant Coach is needed!

*      A Junior High Boy's Team (Grades 5 - 8)

A Head Coach is needed!

An Assistant Coach is needed!

These teams will practice Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some Fridays at
the Mount Hope Gym from 3:30pm - 5:00pm.  

We would like to play 10 or more games (it will depend on how many players
come out for the team).

*      One or Two CO - ED Youth League Teams (ages 8 to 11)

We are in need of 2 parents to coach each team!

This team will practice once a week right after school at the West Lansing
Church of Christ. They will play their games in the Our Savior Lutheran
League or CHAP League on Saturdays beginning the second Saturday in
December.    

 

If we can not find coaches, we will not be able to offer the programs that
we wish to.  I have been looking for coaches and helpers for a long time.
Can you help?   Do you know anyone who can help?  Please contact me at
323-3691 (work) or 321-8052 (home) if you would like to help or pass along
the name of someone who can help.

Thank you all so much.  God Bless you and your family.

Ron Klepal, Athletic Director