Subject: NCCS Summer Opportunity
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:54:09 -0400

Parents of incoming 10th -12th graders:

Student Statesmanship Institute

Scholarship Offer

James Muffett, the founder and President of the Student Statesmanship
Institute, has made available one $350 full scholarship to an NCCS high
school student for the July 19th-24th SSI Summer Legislative Track session.
A brief description of the week is attached.  Further information can be
found on the website:  www.ssi-online.org

This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about our government from a
Biblical worldview. NCCS students have participated in this program in the
past and it is highly recommended. Only one scholarship is available so I am
asking that any interested students e-mail me by Monday, June 22nd.  One
student will be selected from the responses to attend the program. Further
details will then be provided to the recipient in order to apply the
scholarship.

My e-mail address is:    [email-masked]

I personally endorse SSI.  I encourage any one interested to take advantage
of this generous offer.  If you have any questions you may e-mail me or call
me at home (646-7038).

I look forward to seeing who is blessed by this.

Steve Sochay