Subject: Belot Housewarming Opportunity
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:15:43 -0500

Making a House a Home ~ Housewarming Opportunity

We have the privilege to be a HUGE blessing to a family who has literally
sacrificed everything to come and bless us immensely. Iain and Jill Belot
are very excited to be moving into their very own condo later next week. It
is located just down the road from the church/school. What an answer to
prayer. Leaving Australia to move to America meant they came with the
clothes on their backs and four suitcases! They have been blessed this past
year to live in a furnished apartment, but are excited to have a home of
their own again.

However, two folding soccer chairs and a toaster does not make a "house" a
"home!" That's where we come in.NCCS, in conjunction with New Covenant
Christian Church, would like to show the Belots just how much we love and
appreciate them by helping them furnish their new home. Please review the
attached list and see what items you are able to donate.

In order to avoid duplication, please email [email-masked]
(Jody Nailor) with the items you intend to furnish. The items do not need to
be new items, but let's honor this family by giving them "our best." Large
items can be delivered straight to the condo. Call Jamie McGlone, 455.7106,
to set up a convenient time for delivery. Smaller, decorative items may be
brought to the school/church offices and we will be sure they get delivered
to the condo.

If you would be willing to loan something to the Belots, please indicate
that. Otherwise, anything donated may be painted or adapted to fit the rooms
and will not be returned.

All items are needed by January 28. Be creative. Have fun going to Target's
stock-up sale, searching Craigs List, or shopping as a group to furnish a
room. Feel free to add to the list. Look around your own home and see what
it is that you couldn't live without - they may need that, too!

The Belots will be delighted with absolutely anything they are given, but I
know the ladies are wondering.they like IKEA-style furniture; clean and
modern. Jill loves bright colors like red, yellow, blues, and greens. They
don't really have any themes or particular color schemes for the individual
rooms.

Thank you Lord for filling our lives with more than enough, so that we can
give generously to every good work. 2 Corinthians 8 & 9.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Jamie McGlone,
455.7106, or Jody Nailor, 887.0171.