Subject: NCCS Announcements
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:56:08 -0400

1)  Remember to bring your bake sale items to the school on Friday.  Here
are some suggestions:  

            * We need individual items (cookies, cupcakes, slices of cake,
etc.) to sell for munching on during intermission AND some whole items
(pies, cakes, dozen quantities of cookies, etc.) to sell and take home.

            * Use disposable plastic plates, tins, or food storage bags.
Label anything that is not obvious, such as the kind of cake under the
frosting.  If it needs refrigerating, please label it "Keep Refrigerated."

Please make sure items are at the school no later than 3:15pm.  Please
contact Robbie Gill (627-1445) if you have any questions about the bake
sale.  

2)  All Boys' Junior Varsity and Varsity basketball players need to bring
their uniform to the Sports Honors Banquet on Monday night.

 

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903