Subject: NCCS Announcements/Reminders
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:37:52 -0400

Because there is a short turn-around time for these, I though an email would
be appropriate:  

*         REGISTRATION REMINDERS:  Remember to return your COMPLETED
registration forms with $150 registration deposit to the office by 3:00pm
MONDAY in order for the deposit to be applied to your 2009-10 tuition.  It
would be unfortunate to miss the opportunity to apply the $150 to tuition
simply because the paperwork was returned incomplete.  Please double-check
every form to make sure all information and signatures/initials have been
completed.  For the Church Membership section, you must provide the name,
address, and phone number of your church, as well as the name of the pastor
with the closest relationship to your family.  We hope returning families
will find this easier than submitting a yearly Pastor Recommendation.
Families new to FACTS, please note a voided check is required if withdrawals
will be from your checking account.  Also, do not fill out Section 5
(Payment Terms) on your form because invoicing has not yet been done.
Remember, Covenant Cash cannot be applied to the registration deposit.
Please contact the office if you have any questions.

*         GIRLS' VARSITY SOCCER:  The season is about to begin, and Mike
Bishop is looking forward to coaching another great team!  If you would like
to participate, return the soccer registration forms (attached) with payment
to the school office by Friday, March 27th.  Please contact Coach Bishop
(775-4916 or  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) if you
have any questions.

 

*         The senior class will be selling tickets to a special showing of
the movie "Night at the Museum" during Homecoming.  Please see the attached
announcement for more information

 

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903