Subject: NCCS Announcement
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:33:40 -0400

Dear families,

Just this morning I was informed of a change to the school calendar and I
didn't want to hesitate to let our school families know.  The Elementary
Spring Program on the calendar for next Friday, April 24th has been moved to
Friday, May 8th at 7:00pm.  It will now be a combined Band and Elementary
Spring Program.  Friday, April 24th will now be the date for a worship
service led by our middle and high school choir and the high school worship
team.  This event will begin at 7:00pm and will include an offering to
support the senior class mission trip.

I apologize for the lateness of this notice.  I do hope some of you have
already heard about it through your student, as I'm told the change was made
last month.  Unfortunately, the information just didn't make its way to me
to distribute.

Have a blessed weekend!

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903