Subject: Acceptance Letter
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:17:06 -0400

November 5, 2010

 

Mr. & Mrs. Mike Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Lane

Lansing, MI 48917

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Bishop,

It gives me great pleasure to welcome Marisa back to New Covenant commencing
on November 15, 2010.   Marisa will be enrolled in 11th grade.  The annual
tuition has been prorated to the amount of $4,750.  To finalize the
registration process, please complete and send in the registration paperwork
by November 12.  You can discuss your monthly FACTs payment with our
business manager, Louise Burns, when she returns next week.    

It is our desire to build a strong working relationship with your family in
the pursuit of the education you desire before the Lord.  Please contact me
if there is anything I can assist you with.

Welcome back to the NCCS family!

Yours sincerely,          

IainSignature

Iain Belot, Principal

New Covenant Christian School