Subject: Summer Stuff
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:18:47 -0400

Dear NCCS families,

I hope you are enjoying the summer!  Today is my last day in the office
before my vacation, so I wanted to send out some reminders:

*	If you will be paying your tuition through FACTS, your paperwork for
the 10-month payment (including voided check) is due in the school office by
July 20th.  Remember, all tuition must be paid in full or through FACTS.
Call the school and ask for Betty if you have any tuition or payment
questions.
*	Families who are interested in the tuition grant program mentioned
in the letter from Pastor Fred will find it available at the school office.
*	There are still many families who are missing registration
paperwork.  I will be following up specifically with families when I return,
but if you know you have paperwork that needs to be returned (such as
Covenants, Pastor form.anything mentioned in the letter you received with
report cards) please return it as soon as possible (or follow-up with your
Pastor about the recommendation form). 

The office will still be open regular summer hours in my absence (Mon-Thur
from 9:00am - 12:00pm) and staffed with a substitute secretary if you need
to stop by for anything.  Pastor Ryckman will be available, as well.

God bless!

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903