Subject: Upromise Tuition Credit
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:25:03 -0400

You are receiving this email because you have submitted documentation to
receive Upromise tuition credit for the 2008-2009 school year.  I'm the
parent-volunteer serving as the Upromise Coordinator for the program.  The
attached document will indicate the amount of credit you will receive for
the upcoming school year.
 
A brief explanation on how the tuition was figured:
We received four checks this program year:  6/22/07, 9/13/07, 12/14/07, and
3/14/08.  When you are looking over your account information under Transfer
History, the amount that was counted is from 4/12/07 - 3/12/08 (with just a
few exceptions).  Any bonus funds raised during this period were also
counted.  Note:  when looking under the New Covenant Christian School
Summary, Bonus Funds Raised, if your bonus funds were earned and credited
last year they were not credited again this year.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
Mrs. Christy Sochay
Secretary
New Covenant Christian School
517-323-8903