Subject: NCCS Reminders
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:15:47 -0500

*       Remember to place your TAP order online today at
www.shopwithscrip.com by 3:00pm. Your order from last week can be picked up
tomorrow (Thursday) morning at the Secondary Wing (Commons area) from
8:00am-8:30am. 

*       Also, remember to turn in your orders for Thursday Hot Lunch and
Friday Pizza by 3:00pm today.  Order forms were sent home with the Warrior
Weekly on Tuesday, and more are available at the Communication Station
outside the school office. 

*       So there is no confusion, the senior class is selling sub sandwiches
on Tuesday (November 18th).  The date information within yesterday's Warrior
Weekly was correct, but the form was incorrectly titled "Monday Sub Day
Form" when sent via email.

*       The senior class is selling Younkers coupon booklets for the
Younkers Community Days Sale.  The sale is this Saturday, November 15, 2008.
For $5.00 you get a $10 off coupon plus eight (8) coupons good for 20% off
most items in the store.  See any senior class member to purchase the coupon
booklet.  Please support your Seniors by purchasing a coupon booklet today!
Please contact Ronnie Logan (333-8234) for more information.   

 

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary/Administrative Asst.

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903