Subject: Registration Paperwork
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:28:17 -0400

We still have MANY families who paid the registration fee early on March
10th to receive a $25 discount but have not yet returned their paperwork.
As a courtesy, we accepted the registration money that night without the
paperwork.  I have given reminders for the registration forms to be returned
by April 27th in the Warrior Weekly and via email.  

Pastor Ryckman would like me to remind families that registration includes
forms as well as money.  Families who return their forms after the $75
registration period closes on Sunday, April 27th will be invoiced for the
additional amount.  I'm sending the forms as an attachment to this email
just in case anyone has misplaced theirs.

NOTE:  The Pastor Form does not need to be in by April 27th because that is
out of your control.  However, we'd like it returned as quickly as possible.

Also, thank you to all families who have returned the forms.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903