From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:49:36 -0400

June 12, 2009 

Dear Parents and Staff,

We are writing to share with you an important staff change for this fall.
Mrs. Gail Allen informed the school and church leadership that she has
accepted a position teaching fifth and sixth grades with Summit Christian
Academy in East Lansing. This decision was reached after careful
consideration and prayer, and all of us are in agreement that God's hand is
in this move. 

Gail has been a valued member of the NCCS team for many years, and she will
be greatly missed by staff, parents, and students alike. Please keep her in
your prayers as she prepares for this new assignment from the Lord.

Staff changes always bring some upheaval, but we trust that God is
orchestrating this with everyone's best interests in mind. We believe God
has someone special to assume the ministry that Gail began at NCCS, and I,
as superintendent, will begin advertising for this position immediately. It
is our confident expectation that God will provide a highly qualified,
skilled, and deeply committed Christian teacher. 

We wish to assure you that the leadership team is committed to working
together to build on the great foundation that has been laid at NCCS over
the past twenty-five years. Dr. Allen and I have energy, vision, and
creative ideas for how we can move NCCS to the next level of excellence, and
we will be satisfied with nothing less. We will work tirelessly to provide
the very best in Christian education for your children, and we ask you to
keep us in your prayers as we move forward in the coming days and weeks.

Throughout the summer we will keep you updated with developments concerning
the school. Presently we have 100 students enrolled for next year and
received inquiries today for two more. Keep praying for 116 students or
more! 

Confidently trusting in Him, 

Brian Hazeltine, B.Ed., M.A., Superintendent

Jake Allen, M.D., J.D., Interim Principal